[Arabidopsis] Tool to Jump across Arabidopsis DBs

Wataru IWASAKI via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by iwasaki from k.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Tue Sep 21 00:33:03 EST 2010

Dear the Arabidopsis newsgroup members,

I recently created a tool "Arabimarklet" to easily jump across many
existing Arabidopsis databases.
http://wi.cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/arabimarklet.html

I am a computational biologist and not a plant researcher, thus I
myself am not so sure how this tool is useful;
my colleagues in plant research evaluated and encouraged me to share
the tool with the plant research community.
Thus I searched for mailing lists and found this news group (I am
sorry if this mail is not appropriate to this group).

I would be happy if you could find it useful, and I would be grateful
if you could send me any feedback or share the tool with your
colleagues.

Best regards,
--
Wataru Iwasaki