[Arabidopsis] Tool to Jump across Arabidopsis DBs

Wataru IWASAKI via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by iwasaki from k.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Tue Sep 21 00:33:03 EST 2010

Dear the Arabidopsis newsgroup members,

I recently created a tool "Arabimarklet" to easily jump across many
existing Arabidopsis databases.

I am a computational biologist and not a plant researcher, thus I
myself am not so sure how this tool is useful;
my colleagues in plant research evaluated and encouraged me to share
the tool with the plant research community.
Thus I searched for mailing lists and found this news group (I am
sorry if this mail is not appropriate to this group).

I would be happy if you could find it useful, and I would be grateful
if you could send me any feedback or share the tool with your

Best regards,
Wataru Iwasaki
Assistant Professor
Department of Computational Biology, Graduate School of Frontier
Sciences, the University of Tokyo, Japan