[Arabidopsis] ESEM

Rosemary White via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rosemary.white from csiro.au)
Mon Apr 11 16:56:30 EST 2011

Hi Ramiro,

You may be able to look at the fresh material uncoated, but we routinely do
the following:

Fix in 70% ethanol, leave overnight.
Dehydrate in 80%, 90%, 100% ethanol, one hour in each, then 2 more times in
fresh 100% ethanol.
Then in the critical point drier.
Mount on stub, observe in VP mode with backscatter detector - no need to
coat.

cheers,
Rosemary

Dr Rosemary White