[Arabidopsis] Thrip infestion

George Haughn via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by george.haughn from botany.ubc.ca)
Sun Apr 24 15:05:01 EST 2011

Hi:

We use mites as a biological control.  Since we started with mites about 7
years ago we have never had a problem.

George

George Haughn, Professor
Botany Department,  University of British Columbia
6270 University Blvd,  Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z4,  Canada
Tel:  604 822-9089
FAX:  604 822-6089
E-mail george.haughn from ubc.ca
http://www3.botany.ubc.ca/haughn/