[Arabidopsis] Post-doc position

Savithramma Dinesh-Kumar via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by spdineshkumar from ucdavis.edu)
Fri Jan 28 12:19:57 EST 2011

*Department of Plant Biology and The Genome Center*

* *

*Molecular Basis of Host-Pathogen Interactions*

*Laboratory of Dinesh-Kumar*

* *

We are looking for highly motivated and aspiring individuals to join our
group as a postdoctoral fellow. Our long-term goal is to understand the
molecular mechanisms by which plant immune receptors recognize pathogens and
mediate immune signaling. Towards this goal, we are taking multiple
complementary approaches including forward and reverse genetic screens,
sophisticated biochemical and imaging approaches, and innovative genomics
and proteomics approaches*.*

Applicants should have Ph. D degree with strong background in biochemistry,
cell biology and molecular biology. Strong publication record is required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Interested
candidates should send CV, cover letter, and career goals in a single PDF
file to spdineshkumar from ucdavis.edu.

Additional information on University of California Davis (
http://www.ucdavis.edu/index.html), Genome Center (
http://genomics.ucdavis.edu/), and Plant Biology Department (
http://www-plb.ucdavis.edu/) can be accessed through these websites.