[Arabidopsis] Help with RNA Helicase Assay

asif khan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by asifashfaqk from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 1 15:40:56 EST 2011

Dear All
Greetings!!
  We work with genes that are DEAD-BOX RNA Helicases and function to
negatively regulate response to multiple abiotic stress (Kant et.al. 2007).
In order to determine that these genes are functional RNA-helicases we have
cloned them in pET28a expression vector in frame with a HIS tag. We hope to
collaborate with a lab that does the RNA-dependent ATPase assay as well as
the actual RNA Helicase assay routinely in their lab.
   Any kind of help is highly welcome.
   Thanks

   Asif