[Arabidopsis] Inquiry about making gentamicin agar plates

Rashid Aman via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rashidaman from hotmail.com)
Thu Jun 9 22:29:54 EST 2011

Hi there..
            I have some trouble with making gentamicin MS plates. I am using 1x MS, 20% sucrose, pH 5.7 and phtytagel for making the plates. But after autoclave when i cool down the bottle and add gentamicin, the gentamicin get precipitated. Could you please give me some suggestions to solve this problem.

 Rashid aman
PhD student Gyeongsang National UniversityJinju, South korea