[Arabidopsis] Inquiry about making gentamicin agar plates

smith Chiang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chiangscn from gmail.com)
Sun Jun 12 06:14:40 EST 2011

you should use other type of phytoagar, like that from Invitrogen
(Phytoagar) or Caissonlabs (Phytoblend). I also met such problem with
Sigma Phytagel a few years ago. I am using Phytoblend for many
antibioitic selections these years and it is pretty good.

good luck!