[Arabidopsis] Inquiry abt making gentamicin MS plates-solved

Rashid Aman via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rashidaman from hotmail.com)
Mon Jun 13 22:27:45 EST 2011

Hi every one..
                  Thanks to every one for giving me suggestions and useful information on making gentamicin MS plates. I think gentamicin has some problem dissolving in Phytagel containing MS media. i solved that problem by using agar and it worked.

 Rashid aman