[Arabidopsis] A question about biotin treatment to plant seedlings

Xi Chen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cxde from iastate.edu)
Thu Mar 17 12:58:20 EST 2011

Hello researchers,

Sorry to bother you, I have a question about how soon Arabidopsis seedlings
will respond to the biotin treatment. For example, I will treat my
Arabidopsis seedling samples with biotin starvation for a while, and add
biotin into it to see how the transcriptional profile changes. But I don't
know how to pick the treatment timing, 30 min or 1 hr. Do you have any
suggestion or comments for this. Thank you so much!

Best,

Xi