[Arabidopsis] A question about biotin treatment to plant seedlings

Xi Chen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cxde from iastate.edu)
Thu Mar 17 15:55:10 EST 2011

Sorry for bothering. I want to clarify my question again, due to some
unclear description in my first e-mail.

I have a general question about how soon after a mechanical or chemical
> perturbation Arabidopsis seedlings will have a transcriptional  response
> detectable by a deep seq method.

> If you have conducted a dose response experiment to a stimuli using deep
> seq methods, could you let me know when you began to get a detectable shift
> in transcript accumulation .

PS: In my case, I am using biotin as chemical perturbation.

>  Thank you so much!

Xi