[Arabidopsis] cell specific genes

Veronique Ziegler-Graff via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by veronique.ziegler-graff from ibmp-cnrs.unistra.fr)
Thu May 26 15:00:21 EST 2011

Dear all,

We are working on sorted companion cells. There are several genes
known to be specifically expressed in these cells. But we are looking
for control genes that are not be expressed in these cells.
Preferentially genes transcribed specifically in mesophyll or
parenchyma cells. Any suggestion welcome!
Thanks
Veronique

Véronique ZIEGLER-GRAFF, PhD
  Integrative  Virology Department
Institut de Biologie Moléculaire des Plantes
12 rue du Général Zimmer
67084 STRASBOURG Cedex, France
Email: Veronique.Ziegler-Graff from ibmp-cnrs.unistra.fr