[Arabidopsis] Atheta coriaria - Sciarid flies

vnunes from igc.gulbenkian.pt via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by vnunes from igc.gulbenkian.pt)
Mon May 30 04:59:05 EST 2011

I am thinking of using the predator Atheta coriaria in our Arabidopsis
growth chambers to prevent sciarid flies outbreaks. The chambers were
fumigated, however, the number of adults is slowly starting to
increase again. Does anyone have experience with this predator and if
it provides good results?

Thank you,

Vera Nunes
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência