[Arabidopsis] cell specific genes

Enrico Scarpella via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca)
Tue May 31 09:15:52 EST 2011

Dear Veronique,

We have found that the promoter of LHCA6 (AT1G19150) specifically drives
expression in mesophyll cells (Sawchuk et al., 2008, Plant
Physiol.148:1908-24).

Best wishes,
Enrico

Veronique Ziegler-Graff wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are working on sorted companion cells. There are several genes
> known to be specifically expressed in these cells. But we are looking
> for control genes that are not be expressed in these cells.
> Preferentially genes transcribed specifically in mesophyll or
> parenchyma cells. Any suggestion welcome!
> Thanks
> Veronique
>

> Véronique ZIEGLER-GRAFF, PhD
>  Integrative  Virology Department
> Institut de Biologie Moléculaire des Plantes
> 12 rue du Général Zimmer
> 67084 STRASBOURG Cedex, France
> Email: Veronique.Ziegler-Graff from ibmp-cnrs.unistra.fr

Enrico Scarpella
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Alberta
CW-405 Biological Sciences Building
Edmonton AB
Canada T6G 2E9
Email: enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca <mailto:enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca>
Tel: +1-780-4922869
Fax: +1-780-4929234