[Arabidopsis] Seeking vectors for RFP/GFP fusion coexpression vector and tagging construct vector for complex isolation (and ChIP) in Arabidopsis

FU, Hong-yong via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hongyong from gate.sinica.edu.tw)
Tue Nov 1 20:52:50 EST 2011

Hi Arabidopsis Researchers: We are interesting to request various vectors
allowing
1. transient coexpression of a RFP fusion (for our target protein) and a GFP
(for reference) in the same vector, a bicistronic-like vector.
2. stable transformation of tagged fusion for associated complex (or
protein) isolation, in a binary vector(or intermediate vector) for
Agrobacteria-mediated transformation.
3. stable transformation of tagged fusion for ChIP in a binary vector (or
intermediate vector).

If you are aware of any of vectors suitable for above applications, please
kindly share with us or point us to citations or sources. We appreciate your
help.

Hongyong

Hongyong Fu
Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology
Aacdemia Sinica
Taipei, Taiwan
128 Sec2 Academia Rd, Nankang, Taipei
Taiwan