=?windows-1252?Q?=5BArabidopsis=5DA_co-PI_position_is_available_?= =?windows-1252?Q?in_Hongwei_Guo=92s_lab=2C_Peking_University-Tsi?= =?windows-1252?Q?nghua_University_Center_for_Life_Sciences_?=

Qiong ZHAO via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by arabidopsis007 from gmail.com)
Mon Nov 7 21:31:08 EST 2011

A co-PI position is available in Hongwei Guo=92s lab, Peking =
University-Tsinghua University Center for Life Sciences =
(http://www.cls.edu.cn).

=20

Research Directions

My group has been investigating the molecular mechanism of ethylene =
signal transduction and interplays of multiple phytohormones during =
growth, development and leaf senescence in the model organism =
Arabidopsis thaliana. Meanwhile, we are exploring new routes and =
integrating systems biology approaches to illustrate phytohormone signal =
transduction and regulatory network. For more information, please visit =
our website: http://www.bio.pku.edu.cn/lab/guohw_lab/.

=20

We are seeking a Ph.D. or postdoctoral fellow that will be offered as an =
assistant or associate investigator. We will provide internationally =
competitive salary and benefits according to applicant=92s =
qualification.

=20

Qualification:

A Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, plant biology, =
genetics, or closely related fields is required. A few years of postdoc =
training is preferred but not required. Suitable candidates should work =
proactively and have strong responsibility. Candidates should also =
possess good English skills in scientific writing and presentation.

=20

Responsibility:

The obligations include undertaking independent research, supervising =
and training students and technicians, engaging in other =
research-associated tasks such as manuscript writing and funding =
application.

=20

Application:

Please send one electronic document including your curriculum vitae, a =
statement of research experience, and contact information of three =
referees, to Dr. Hongwei Guo (hongweig from pku.edu.cn).=20=