[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis EMS mutant mapping - Illumina Sequencing Services

Joseph R. Ecker via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ecker from salk.edu)
Tue Nov 8 22:38:33 EST 2011

I suggest you contact the National Center for Genome Resources

http://www.ncgr.org/

http://www.ncgr.org/quick-jump/sequencing

p.s.  I have no affiliation with them :-)

Sent from my iPhone