[Arabidopsis] fixation protocols for Arabidopsis tissue

Shlomit Rund - Kangisser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by shoomit from gmail.com)
Sun Nov 20 11:01:52 EST 2011

Hello All,

I am searching for a protocol for fixation of plant tissues. I want to fix
Arabidopsis leaves, roots and meristems- in a way that will not damage
florescent proteins (YFP and RFP) - for confocal microscopy.

It sounds very trivial but I realized that most researchers just use
live imaging. I need to fix the cells in different times of the day for my
research on circadian proteins.
I will be glad if you have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Shlomit Rund
Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences,
Hebrew University,
Jerusalem, Israel

shoomit from gmail.com