[Arabidopsis] from a high school science teacher

Richard Kurtz via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rkurtz3 from gmail.com)
Fri Oct 21 11:33:37 EST 2011

To whom it may concern,

I am a high school science teacher.  I am working with a group of 2 talented
10th graders.
They are interested in the interaction of the roots of Arabidopsis.  They
want to study how roots that
are under stress react with each other in terms of growth and spatial
relationships.

We are searching for a scientist who may be able to give the students some
direction or advice for the project.

Any suggestions or help that anyone could offer would be much appreciated.

Thanks
rich kurtz
Science Teacher
Commack High School