[Arabidopsis] Genetically modified Trichoderma reesei strains which performs quite a lot better than current industrially using Trichoderma reesei strains

Kop Owen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kopkop9 from gmail.com)
Sun Sep 18 22:06:54 EST 2011

Hi, we isolated and genetically modified a number of bacteria and fungi,
some of them are excellent in cellulases production. We have genetically
modified Trichoderma reesei strains which performs quite a lot better than
current industrially using Trichoderma reesei strains. Would you please
contact me if you have interest?
Thanks a lot!