[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis microarray publication citations

David Galbraith via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by galbraith from arizona.edu)
Mon Apr 2 15:05:22 EST 2012

Hi all:

Over the last decade, many of you have used long oligonucleotide
microarrays for Arabidopsis thaliana produced by my laboratory at the
University of Arizona.  I am trying to compile a database of
publications that cite their use. Thus, if you have any publications
of this type, please could you email me the bibliographic citation?

Thanks and best wishes,

David Galbraith

David W. Galbraith
Professor of Plant Sciences
& Professor, Bio5 Institute
Specialty Chief Editor of Frontiers in Genomic Assay Technology

University of Arizona
Office: 341 Keating Building

Mailing address:
BIO5 Institute