[Arabidopsis] Extended registration deadline: Next Generation Plant Science Symposium 2012, Cologne, Germany

Przemyslaw Bidzinski via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by przemyslaw.bidzinski from gmail.com)
Tue Aug 21 03:51:10 EST 2012

*New registration deadline August 31st, 2012*.

For more information and registration visit: *http://ngps.mpipz.de/*

In this =91Next Generation Plant Science=92 symposium we are aiming to
bridge the gap between established high throughput techniques and
novel, innovative approaches that have the potential to influence
effectively the next generation of plant science. We want to bring
together top level scientists and engineers from different disciplines
in plant science and beyond with the most innovative companies in
order to shed light on the future of plant science.

Sessions include:
- High throughput sequencing technologies =96 Innovative applications
and upcoming trends
- High throughput phenotyping - Understanding the plant in a non-invasive
way
- The plant in a computer - How modelling and image processing can
revolutionize plant biology
- What can we dream of in the future - Emerging technologies in plant
science
- Illuminating Life =96 Upcoming imaging techniques
- Future Farming =96 New concepts and technologies for a sustainable
agriculture

Besides, the symposium will bring together regional experts of the
field and will be a great opportunity for establishment of
collaborations.

Przemyslaw Bidzinski, on behalf of organizers