[Arabidopsis] PhD opportunities to study small RNA regulated root growth in Heidelberg (Germany)

Alexis Maizel via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by alexis.maizel from gmail.com)
Fri Dec 7 09:08:14 EST 2012

Starting in 2013 our laboratory is offering 2 PhD positions to study how small RNAs control root growth in Arabidopsis thaliana.
Requirements for the positions are: strong interest in plant developmental biology, cell biology and microscopy.  We seek highly motivated and creative scientists. The students will be part of the HBIGS graduate school (http://www.hbigs.uni-heidelberg.de)

Our laboratory is part of the Center for Organismal Studies and of the Excellence Cluster CellNetworks of Heidelberg University. The campus is located downtown Heidelberg and host several other high profiles centres contributing to a lively, multi-disciplinary, and stimulating work environment.

For more informations on the positions see http://www.maizel-lab.org