[Arabidopsis] transcriptome data

Loraine, Ann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Loraine from uncc.edu)
Mon Jan 30 19:26:15 EST 2012

See
https://www.crops.org/files/publications/tpg/abstracts/4-3/tpg11-05-0015.pd

Best,

Ann

Ann Loraine, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
North Carolina Research Campus
600 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-250-5750