[Arabidopsis] collection of promoter-NTF lines? [INTACT system Deal et al.]

Nemo Peeters via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Nemo.Peeters from toulouse.inra.fr)
Wed Mar 7 08:25:32 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,
I am curious to know whether some of you have lines to perform the
"INTACT" nuclei purification (Deal et al.), with NTF expressed in
various cell lines (either direct promoter fusion or transactivation)
together with BirA. I am particularly interested in root cell-specific
lines.
Thanks for letting me know whether you have or are working on such a
collection,
Regards
Nemo Peeters
LIPM, Toulouse, France.