[Arabidopsis] Polymorphism markers of Ws vs Ler

cchen01 via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cchen01 from sibs.ac.cn)
Wed Mar 14 21:16:53 EST 2012

Hello all,
If anybody could share me with some proved polymorphism SSLP markers between Ws and Ler locate on 19-27 Mb of chromosome 5? I searched in TAIR, unfortunately,the deposited information is quite limited. I also tried to develop some ones by myself, basing on the released Ws sequence gained by NGS. However the results seemed not so exciting as I expected. So any information from you will be very appreciated.
Thanks!
Chen

cchen01