[Arabidopsis] mutant seed germination question

PEETAMBAR DAHAL via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pdahal from ucdavis.edu)
Wed Mar 21 17:07:51 EST 2012

This germination issue was discussed in 2009 as well.  I am copying the suggestions below.

Thank you

Peetambar Dahal

3.  Jerry D. Cohen

	 More options May 7 2009, 1:51 pm
Yes, of course, I should have said 'my colleagues who wish to germinate
seeds in darkness' use GA4.  Light + GA is better.  I will add that GA4
is also preferred over the 4+7 mixture, but either is choice is better
than GA3.
Thanks for the chance for clarification, Jerry

Dr. Jerry D. Cohen, Professor, Bailey Endowed Chair
University of Minnesota
Department of Horticultural Science
and Microbial and Plant Genomics Institute
1970 Folwell Ave., 305 Alderman Hall
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Phone 612.624.9212; FAX 612.624.4941
Lab phone 612.624.1218