[Arabidopsis] on-line biology classes? good introductory Web sites?

Virginia Garreton via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by virginia.garreton from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 22 10:42:38 EST 2012

Dear Loraine,

In case you are interested in cell biology I suggest you look at our free
videogame Kokori (www.kokori.cl). It includes a videogame for students and
a "cell navegator" for teachers (an interactive cell in 3D useful to show
the cell structure in class). You will have to download a file that
contains both softwares (~120 M). Both run in almost any computer with
windows (only windows).

Kokori web site is in spanish but the game and cell navegator have been
translated to english and you can download the softwarein english by
clicking on "download" (box in the rigth of the screen)

Best regards,

Virginia Garreton
Biotechnology department
Santo Tomas University