[Arabidopsis] Pan American Membrane Biology Workshop

Guido Grossmann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by grossmann from stanford.edu)
Wed Mar 28 20:19:02 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the registration deadline for the Pan American Plant Membrane Biology Workshop has been extended to this Friday, March 30th 2012.

The meeting will be held May 16th-20th at the Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, CA (near Monterey).

We would like to highly encourage researchers from Latin America to participate in the Workshop. There is also a limited number of student travel awards available.

To register, please go to http://panamericanplantmembranebiologyworkshop.org

We hope to see many of you there!
Guido Grossmann & Heather Cartwright