[Arabidopsis] gus staining chloroplast wash off

Chou Hsuan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hsuan770619 from hotmail.com)
Mon May 14 13:03:12 EST 2012

Hi all,
I have a problem with washing off chloroplasts after gus staining.I tried different protocols- different  concentration (50%, 70%) ethanol to wash off chloroplasts, but it seems that the leaves still look a little greenish (or yellowish) after that.Is there a good way of washing off the chloroplasts and get good pictures like those published in journals?Thank you very much for answering my questions.
Tina