[Arabidopsis] Yellowing seedlings on MS

Pablo JENIK via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pablojenik from aya.yale.edu)
Mon May 28 09:09:05 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for clues in solving a growing problem (no pun intended).
When we grow our Arabidopsis (a variety of genotypes) on standard MS
plates (1x MS, 1% sucrose, 1x Gamborg's vitamins), the seedlings look
yellow-green instead of bright green, and the cots seem to curve down.
Seedlings growing on soil side-by-side with those growing on the
plates (same growth chamber, same lights) look fine. Any ideas about
what may be going on and how to solve it?

Thank you very much,

Pablo

--
Pablo Jenik