[Arabidopsis] RobiNA - a new tool for RNA-Seq analysis

Marc Lohse via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lohse from mpimp-golm.mpg.de)
Fri Nov 23 09:09:56 EST 2012

Dear Arabidopsis Researchers,

I just wanted to make you aware of our new graphical tool RobiNA to
analyze RNASeq data.

It allows you to quality control and trim your raw reads and to
identify differentially expressed genes using BioConductor.
However unlike working on the command line, the whole workflow is
organized in a simple to use graphical user interface with inline help (which you might
know from our microarray tool Robin) and RobiNA will do all the tedious
work for you.
The results are provided both as detailed tables, that can be loaded
and browsed in Excel or MapMan, and as convenient PDF summaries
that allow an overview of the experiment at a glance.

You can download RobiNA for free from our website:
http://mapman.gabipd.org/web/guest/robin

If anything is not working as expected or if you would like to see
additional features please let us know.

Best Wishes,
Marc Lohse and
Björn Usadel

Dr. Marc Lohse
Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
Dept. Stitt
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Potsdam-Golm

Tel.: +49 (0)331 5678614