[Arabidopsis] APBC2013 Call for Posters - Vancouver, BC, Canada

Phoebe Chen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Phoebe.Chen from latrobe.edu.au)
Tue Oct 23 19:37:51 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this
call for posters. Please distribute it to your colleagues.

Organizing Committee of APBC2013

The Eleventh Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC2013)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
21-23 January 2013

Please consider submitting a poster to the conference.

The deadline for Posters submission is 5th Nov 2012.

The details of the call for posters can be found here:
http://www.apbc2013.org/  and click 'Call for Posters'

We are looking forward to meeting you in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Organizing Committee of APBC2013

Conference Chair
Steven Jones, BC Genome Sciences Centre, Canada
Program Chair
S. Cenk Sahinalp, Simon Fraser University, Canada