[Arabidopsis] ICE accessions?

Miranda Segura via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by neuhausmj from gmail.com)
Fri Sep 7 11:14:00 EST 2012

Hello,
  I have been perusing the 1001 Genomes accession list, and noticed that
there are a large number of ICE lines.  I have not been able to find any
literature on these line, nor do I know where to order seed stock.  I
assume that ICE stands for Institute of Chemical Ecology (at the Max Planck
Institute), but I can't seem to find any information there either.  If you
could shed any light on the origins and availability of these lines, I
would really appreciate it!

--
Miranda Segura
Graduate Student