[Arabidopsis] RE: Plant Bioinformatics Workshop at JCVI

Town, Christopher D. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cdtown from jcvi.org)
Fri Apr 5 09:25:16 EST 2013

Here's the preliminary schedule that did not accompany the original posting. You can also find any updates on our web site: http://medicago.jcvi.org/cgi-bin/medicago/workshop.cgi

Bioinformatics Workshop at JCVI July 15-19, 2013

Sunday, July 14, 2013
Afternoon/Evening	Arrive Rockville
Monday, July 15, 2013
Morning	Introduction  to Unix
Afternoon	Using command line bioinformatics tools
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Morning	Genome assembly
Noon	Short tour of JCVI facilities
Afternoon	Gene structure annotation
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Morning	RNA-seq: data manipulation and assembly
Afternoon	Free for sightseeing or individual bioinformatic work
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Morning	Gene function annotation
Noon	Tour of JCVI Data Center
Afternoon	Comparative genomics
Friday, July 19, 2013
Morning	Quantitative RNA-seq, SNP calling, GBS
Afternoon	Guest speakers TBA
Evening	Depart Rockville
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Morning	Optional departure date