[Arabidopsis] Fascination of Plants Day reminder

Mimi Tanimoto via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mimitanimoto from societyofbiology.org)
Tue Apr 23 11:38:10 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Fascination of Plants Day is now less than a month away!

We will be beginning press activities very soon and would like to get as many details as possible posted onto the FoPD UK home page<http://www.plantday12.eu/uk.htm>. If you have an activity planned and have not yet forwarded me details, I would be very grateful if you could please complete your information on the attached event registration form and return it to me at your earliest convenience.

There are now 52 countries taking part in this year's events (up from 39 last year) and the FoPD website www.plantday12.eu<http://www.plantday12.eu/> has been visited by over 60 000 unique visitors since its launch.

If you are already planning an event on or around 18th May - simply branding an existing event under the FoPD banner would be a great way to support this initiative, promote your event and help raise awareness of how important plants are.

If you are not able to organise your own event but would like to participate, please let me know and I will see if we can get you involved in a nearby activity.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mimi

Dr Mimi Tanimoto MSB
UK Plant Sciences Federation Executive Officer
Society of Biology
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU
Direct line: +44 (0)20 7685 2567
Mobile: +44 (0)7739 754485
www.plantsci.org.uk<http://www.plantsci.org.uk/>

The UK Plant Sciences Federation<http://www.plantsci.org.uk/> is a special interest group of the Society of Biology<http://www.societyofbiology.org/home> operating with financial support from the Society for Experimental Biology and the Gatsby Charitable Foundation.

Join our LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/UK-Plant-Sciences-Federation-4498840/about> networking group
Follow us on twitter<https://twitter.com/ukpsf> and Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108998679025064489043/108998679025064489043/posts>
Subscribe to our Plant Science blog<http://blog.plantsci.org.uk/>
Join Fascination of Plants Day 2013!<http://www.plantday12.eu/home.htm> - Call for Event Organisers<http://www.plantsci.org.uk/news/call-fascination-plants-day-2013-event-organisers>
Sign up for our ash dieback research, funding and policy news updates http://treehealth.plantsci.org.uk/
jobs.societyofbiology.org - the one-stop shop for all biology-related jobs
2013 Flying Ant Survey<http://societyofbiologyblog.org/flying-ant-survey-spread-the-word/> - spread the word!
2013 Photography Competition<http://www.societyofbiology.org/newsandevents/photocomp> - Feeding Life

Please consider the environment before printing this message