[Arabidopsis] GFF fille for snoRNAs in Arabidopsis thaliana

Loraine, Ann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Loraine from uncc.edu)
Mon Apr 29 20:21:47 EST 2013

Hello,

The IGBQuickLoad site for Arabidopsis TAIR10 release (June 2009) has this
file:

http://www.igbquickload.org/quickload/A_thaliana_Jun_2009/TAIR10_snoRNA.bed
.gz

Which is converted from a GFF file available at arabidopsis.org.

The file is in "bed detail" format developed by UCSC Genome
Bioinformatics. If you need help decoding the format feel free to email me
separately for assistance.

Best wishes,

Ann Loraine

-------------------------------
Ann Loraine, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
North Carolina Research Campus
600 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-250-5750