[Arabidopsis] Your 2012 Arabidopsis data set and bioinformatic tool picks

Nicholas Provart via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nicholas.provart from utoronto.ca)
Thu Feb 21 15:17:47 EST 2013

Dear Arabidopsis Researchers,

As chair of the bioinformatics group of the Multinational Arabidopsis
Steering Committee, I'm summarizing shiny and new bioinformatic tools and
useful recently published large data sets from Arabidopsis for this year's
MASC report. I've got my own picks which include GWAPP from Magnus
Nordborg's lab, GeneSharingNetworks.org from Sally Assmann's lab, the EPIC
epigenomics browser from the Jacobsen lab, and progress on the new
Arabidopsis Information Portal. Let me know of any of your favourite large
data sets and/or new tools by the 28th of February - send your picks
directly to me at nicholas.provart from utoronto.ca.

Thanks!

Nick

Nicholas Provart, PhD
Associate Professor, Plant Cyberinfrastructure & Systems Biology
Chair, Bioinformatics SC, Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee
Member, North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee
Member, Centre for the Analysis of Genome Evolution and Function
Rm 3051, Dept. of Cell and Systems Biology, Uni. Toronto
25 Willcocks St., Toronto, ON. M5S 3B2. CANADA

Tel. +1-416-978-7141, Skype. nicholas.provart, Fax. +1-416-978-5878
URL. http://www.csb.utoronto.ca/faculty/provart-nicholas
The Bio-Array Resource. http://www.BAR.utoronto.ca
email. nicholas.provart from utoronto.ca
TTC. Spadina LRT, Willcocks St.