[Arabidopsis] Gateway compatible 35S vectors

Pierre Hilson via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pihil from psb.vib-ugent.be)
Thu Jan 3 04:23:54 EST 2013

Dear Mary Li,

I suggest you check the large collection we developed with vectors and intermediary clones designed for gene expression in plants and compatible with Gateway and MultiSite Gateway cloning:
http://gateway.psb.ugent.be/

You will find there several accessions that fit your description.

Kind regards,

Pierre Hilson