[Arabidopsis] New Website launched for THE ARABIDOPSIS BOOK: ASPB

Keiko Torii via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ktorii from u.washington.edu)
Thu Jan 3 18:23:50 EST 2013

Dear Arabidopsis researcher:

Happy New Year!

We are pleased to inform you that we now have a brand new TAB website, just launched yesterday!
http://www.thearabidopsisbook.org/

TAB is an online publications by ASPB with a purpose to provide scholarly and authoritative overviews of the state of knowledge about Arabidopsis for the plant biology community. As a non-profit, free-access serial publication, TAB contributes to a wide-range of audiences, including young researchers and students, all around the world. It's literary a journal " of the scientists, by the scientists, for the scientists".

The new site has topical contents, which should make article browsing much more easy and efficient. I am confident this change of the website will make your article much more visible to broader audience!
http://www.thearabidopsisbook.org/topical/

Please take a look, and use it as much as for your literature database, and spread the words.

Sincerely,

Keiko U. Torii, Ph.D.
Editor-In-Chief
THE ARABIDOPSIS BOOK