[Arabidopsis] Web browser for methylation data

Jacobsen, Steve via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jacobsen from ucla.edu)
Thu Jan 10 18:44:58 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

In conjunction with our paper out today entitled =93Comprehensive Analysis =
of Silencing Mutants Reveals Complex Regulation of the Arabidopsis Methylom=
e=94 (http://www.cell.com/abstract/S0092-8674%2812%2901430-4) we are making=
 available a public genome browser to display the results of deep whole gen=
ome bisulfite sequencing of a collection of 86 different gene-silencing mut=
ants in Arabidopsis.  The data is hosted on a UCLA mirror of a faster versi=
on of the UCSC genome browser and can be accessed at the following URL, htt=
p://genomes.mcdb.ucla.edu/AthBSseq/.  We have incorporated our previous epi=
genomic datasets including histone modifications such as H3K9me2, H3K27me3,=
 H3K4me1, H3K4me2, H3K4me3, nucleosome density, sRNA-seq, and mRNA-seq from=
 DNA methylation mutants.  Many thanks to Weihong Yan, Shawn Cokus and Matt=
eo Pellegrini for help with the browser. Happy Hunting.

Steve Jacobsen
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Dept of MCD Biology
Terasaki Life Sciences Building
610 Charles E. Young Dr. East
University of California, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7239
Office: 310 825-0182    Lab: 310 206-3336
http://www.mcdb.ucla.edu/Research/Jacobsen/LabWebSite/index.html