[Arabidopsis] Re: ICAR 2014

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Thu Jan 17 17:00:18 EST 2013

You're in luck that we did, in fact, change the meeting dates a few months
ago to:

July 28 - Aug. 1, 2014 (UBC, Vancouver)

Surrounding dates for meetings:
ASPB 7/12-7/16 (Portland)
International Poplar Symposium 7/20-7/23 (UBC)

We hope you will join us in Vancouver!
Best,
Joanna
--