[Arabidopsis] request for PIN7 antibodies

Barbara Moffatt via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by moffatt from uwaterloo.ca)
Tue Jan 29 21:06:38 EST 2013

Hello,

My lab is studying a methionine recycling mutant deficient in methylthioadenosine nucleosidase activity. The mutant has reduced auxin transport,  a trait we believe is due to altered PIN distribution. We have been able to order PIN1 antibodies from the Nottingham Stock Centre but have not been able to acquire PIN7 antibodies from a commercial source or from labs who have used them in the past.  Does anyone have an aliquot of PIN7 antiserum they can spare?
This would be very much appreciated since the undergraduate students working on this project will graduate at the end of the term.

Thanks very much,
Barb Moffatt
Department of Biology
University of Waterloo