[Arabidopsis] Keystone Symposium on Plant Receptor Kinases

Steve Huber via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by schuber1 from life.illinois.edu)
Tue Aug 26 16:54:28 EST 2014

Cyril Zipfel and I are organizing the*Keystone Symposia's 2015
Conference *on *"Plant Receptor Kinases: From Molecules to Environment"*

**

The symposium willtake place February 8--13, 2015 at Sagebrush Inn and
Conference Center in Taos, New Mexico, USA.The four-day conference will
highlight recent developments in our understanding of plant receptor
kinases, from their evolution and the pathways they are involved in, to
the molecular details underlying their function.There will be ample
opportunities for graduate students and postdocs to present results and
interact with authorities in the field.

Submit an abstract and register today! Scholarships are available to
students and postdoctoral fellows. Short talks on the program will be
selected from submitted abstracts.

/Deadlines:/

  * Scholarship Application and Discounted Abstract -- October 8, 2014
  * Abstract -- November 11, 2014
  * Discounted Registration -- December 8, 2014

/To register and for more information, //please visit
www.keystonesymposia.org/15B3 <http://www.keystonesymposia.org/15B3> and
for a flyer, visit
http://www.keystonesymposia.org/index.cfm?e=Web.Meeting.Flyer&MeetingID=1364
/

Thanks!
Steve

--
SC Huber
USDA-ARS Global Change and Photosynthesis Research Unit