[Arabidopsis] Cheap Silwet L-77 alternative

Joseph Lee Hill Jr via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jlh722 from psu.edu)
Fri Aug 29 06:00:11 EST 2014

Linda,

I've been using silwet from rosecare.com for years now.  It's always seemed to
work just fine for me, hundreds of successful transformations.  You have to buy
quite a lot, but it's certainly cheaper per mL than what Lehle seeds sells. It
is quite literally a lifetime supply, though.
<http://rosecare1.stores.yahoo.net/silwetl77.html>
When I bought it years ago, the shipping was almost $15 for a total cost of
$175, FYI.

-Joseph

I am looking into ordering a cheaper source of VAC-IN-STUFF Silwet L-77.