Abstract Submission is open for ICAR 2014!
There are 90 slots available for speakers to be selected from abstracts.
See abstract information, categories, length, etc. here (and below):
After you register for ICAR you will enter your order number at the Abstract
Submission site to enter your abstract.
Key Deadlines for Abstract Submission:
1. for Oral Consideration: April 30
2. for Poster Only: May 31
* You must enter your Registration Order Number (emailed to you after
registration) to access Abstract Submissions.
* Each registered attendee may submit and present one abstract only.
Abstract Length and Process for Indicating Oral and/or Poster Consideration:
* Abstract lengths are limited to 2500 characters (including spaces, but
excluding title, authors, & institutions).
* You may request to have your abstract considered for an oral presentation.
* To be considered for an oral presentation, you MUST submit your abstract
by the April 30 deadline AND click the appropriate '10 minute oral
presentation' and/or '2 minute oral poster presentation' box(es) during
abstract submission by the April 30th deadline.
* If you do NOT click one or more 'oral consideration' boxes, your abstract
will be assigned for poster presentation only.
Presentation Types for 2014:
1. Ten-minute oral presentations in each of the 15 concurrent sessions: 60
available (4 per session).
2. Two-minute 'Oral Poster' presentations in each of the 15 concurrent
sessions: 30 available (2 per session).
3. Poster presentations in each of the 15 concurrent session topics, plus
additional topics that are for 'Posters Only.'
Joanna Friesner Ph.D.
ICAR 2014 Coordinator
Jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu
ICAR 2014, The 25th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research
Organized by the North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee
July 28-Aug. 1, 2014
University of British Columbia