[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis cell cycle genes

Martin Krallinger via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mkrallinger from cnio.es)
Thu Feb 27 11:47:24 EST 2014

Arab-gen Community:

I am using text -mining methods to detect genes that are cell-cycle
relevant in
Arabidopsis. I would like to compare the generated output to experimental
results obtained through gene expression data.

Could anyone point me to some papers or gene expression datasets (e.g.
in GEO) where where differentially cell cycle genes in Arabidopsis have been
characterized (i.g. genes that are differentially either up or
down-regulated with
respect to the cell cycle).

I am specially interested in datasets that are considered by the
Arabidopsis community as high quality collections.

Also other Arabidopsis datasets that are cell-cycle related would be useful.

Thanks,

Martin