[Arabidopsis] Flowering of ARS-10, Lov-5 and Tamm-2

Shi, Huazhong via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by huazhong.shi from ttu.edu)
Thu Feb 27 17:29:43 EST 2014

Hi, I recently ordered some seeds of different ecotypes from ABRC, and I am trying to produce more seeds. However, the three ecotypes, ARS-10, Lov-5 and Tamm-2, have not flowered in more than two months even after two weeks vernalization at 5-8 Celsius degree. Could anybody provide suggestions about how to promote flowering in these ecotypes? Thanks!

Huazhong Shi