[Arabidopsis] Measuring Anthocyanin content in Arabidopsis

Nikhil via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ndhar from syr.edu)
Fri Feb 28 02:54:00 EST 2014

Dear Arabidopsis researchers,
I am looking for an equation to measure Anthocyanin content from Arabidopsis leaf(Anthocyanin per gram weight) after extracting the same and measuring the OD at 530nm and 657nm respectively. The protocols that I have read/used, talk about the compensation for chlorophyll absorbance and all but I have failed to get an equation to plug in my values from the OD/spec readings for the same.

I would really appreciate if someone can suggest/provide the equation for the same.Thanks in advance for your kind suggestions.
Cheers,
Nikhil