[Arabidopsis] News from RIKEN BioResource Center

Masatomo Kobayashi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kobayasi from rtc.riken.jp)
Fri Mar 7 03:58:56 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

RIKEN BioResource Center provides Arabidopsis seeds, plant cDNA clones and plant cultured cell lines to the international community. I would like to draw your attention to the recent information of our project.

1. Revision of Distribution Fees

RIKEN BRC will revise the distribution fees from April 1, 2014. Current fees will be applied to those orders received by the end of March, 2014. Please visit following site for detail.

http://www.brc.riken.jp/inf/en/news/distribution_fees_2014.html

2. New Release (since April 2013)

Set of 100 selected seed lines from 400 Arabidopsis Natural Accession in the RIKEN BRC stock.
http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/news/130621.shtml

Set of seed pools of Arabidopsis natural accessions for screening.
(Genotyping service is available for users.)
http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/news/131224.shtml

Set of seed pools of homozygous RIKEN Arabidopsis transposon-tagged mutants.
http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/news/130529.shtml

Brachypodium distachyon (experimental plant of monocot) full-length cDNA clones.
http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/news/131010.shtml

Set of RIKEN Arabidopsis Transcription Factor (RARTF) ORF clones.
http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/news/140203.shtml

For further questions and your comments, please email plant from brc.riken.jp.

Masatomo Kobayashi
Head of Experiment Plant Division
RIKEN BioResource Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
e-mail: kobayasi from rtc.riken.jp
HP: http://www.brc.riken.jp/lab/epd/Eng/