[Arabidopsis] TIBA for student lab exercise

Zhang, Xiao-Ning via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xzhang from sbu.edu)
Wed Mar 12 14:40:58 EST 2014

I am looking for ~2 mg of TIBA for a student lab exercise in a 400 level course. It tried to order it, but it is currently on back order for 4-6 weeks. I will need it next Tuesday. I will greatly appreciate if you have some and would be willing to share. I will pay for shipping since it is kind of urgent. Please contact me at xzhang from sbu.edu. Thanks in advance!

Xiao-Ning Zhang